SPOKEN WORD


Sitting on my bed,waiting for a new dawn to yawn and pawn the hustles of nature,
Waiting for the next inspiration and motivation to observe and take up the mantle
All I need is a simple life, 
A life as simple as the smile on a little child’s face,
So that when I smile, my dimples will cover my pimples. 

There is always light at the end of the tunnel,So I will tie a knot at the end of the rope and hand on; 
Because when I press on, the tears and sweat that stains my face will represent the water which flows through the streams which will quench your thirst for freedom. 

Still looking at the ceiling, waiting to get new ideas which will lead me through the vineyard of life.  
I don’t need any eve to deceive me to eat from the three of knowledge 
What I put in my mouth comes out in a different form;
When I sleep, I wake up, 
That is not knowledge nor wisdom, but a miracle 

Do you need a mirror to see the miracle aspect of your life?Hold on, Hold on,When I look into the mirror, 
I see a reflection of myself.
I smiled, surprisingly, my reflection smiled back.

A thought triggered in me;That this world is like a mirror and it will reflect on all that you do,
Do unto others, as you would like them do unto you.   

It’s great right?

Yes, but not greater or less than your freedom and ability to make important decisions of your life.
 Take up the mantle for the battle, we won’t rattle;
We will stand tall, and rebuild with confidence;
Without confidence, you are twice defeated in the race of life. 

Looking at our profile; gives me the signal. Like a village boy standing on top of the mountain, waiting for the signal of a network to reach the most important people in his life; 

But upon all the struggles, you pretended to be my friend, and bit me at my back like a mosquito swaddled in a net, Don’t worry; I won’t introduce you to any insecticide,You will flee from me once you smell the environment around me;You will bounce like a tennis ball in a tournament ‘cos you can no longer stand the torment

 Hmm……Ideas are coming to me and I am putting them together;What do you think?Are they lively, poetic, unusual combinations right?

This life is unusual; it will never give you fish but will teach you how to catch fish in diverse ways,Like a naval soldier, who has been well skilled, and drilled to dive into the bottom of the sea; to rescue the perishing without blemish.Bring out what is in you; else, posterity will banish you from lingering in history of their minds.

sEL     

Comments

Popular Posts