WORLD POETRY DAY

#‎Spokenword‬
  
Joseph Keteku [dynamic poet]

My spoken word is my bond;
I eat, sleep, dream, write and speak poetry.
Just as the lungs lung for air, so does my heart yearns for poetry.

With dignity, I will fulfill the the outcome of my thoughts, which becomes my spoken word.

You can isolate me from society, but you cannot imprison me from my God given talent; which is dynamic and artistic aspect of words entwined in unity.
Bury me alive, and i will sprout like a seed; i won't complain because no one can explain the true identity of my existence

Like a diamond in the dark, my words will sparkle and reflect its true meaning and penetrate through the corridors of time and continue to linger in history...
My spoken word is a legacy to posterity...
Happy world poetry day..

Joseph Keteku
[dynamic poet]

Whatsapp me on +233 244 938 170
for more of my works and follow me on twitter
@dynamicpoet1

Comments

Popular Posts