Watching from Afar



WATCHING FROM AFAR


Anytime I look into your face,
I can only see the perfect smile that sparkles your face and makes it glow like a diamond in the dark

Your eyes, so beautiful and white like the stars that shines in the sky at night.

Your simplicity makes me wonder if I am dreaming whiles writing.
If this is a dream, I will interlace it through your veins like a blood; that pumps to your heart Where I can boldly declare that I am attached to the nucleus of your love; and Like an atom, I will be completely indivisible.

Watching from afar,
Anytime you speak; your voice is like that of the wind which sings sweet melodies that I love to hear till eternity.

Permit me to behold the beauty of your innermost heart.

I will engrave your name in my heart to love only you.

Just as the lungs longs for air; so does my heart yearns for your faithful, sincere and undying love.

I don’t need an education to obtain a certificate on how to love you.

All I need is a purification of my innermost being to suite and to be perfect for you to replace my missing ribs.

I love you

Comments

Popular Posts